“The pulse of the hospital is people, people from every walk of life.”
The start of your JRMC journey was preceded with people who dedicated themselves to, and made sacrifices for, the health and vitality of this community.
It’s the nurses, doctors and support staff that you will remember for their compassion, care, and expertise. That is why we’re committed to their continuing development. Our Employee Support Fund is one-way JRMC invests in human capital. Your gifts help ensure we can recruit and retain great talent.
Nora Melvold Paulson
Leadership in Nursing Excellence in Nursing
This fund honors the memory and legacy of Nora Paulson, RN and her 20-plus years of service excellence in clinical care and nursing education at Jamestown Hospital, now Jamestown Regional Medical Center.
The award provides an annual grant and recognition to a JRMC Registered Nurse identified by colleagues who consistently embodies a commitment to excellence in clinical care and nursing education.
- 2013 Renae Lunde, RN Family BirthPlace
- 2014 Allison Danzel, RN Patient Care Unit
- 2015 Lili Ruby, RN General Medicine
- 2016 Courtney Haag, RN Patient Care Unit
- 2017 Kacie Pahl, RN Family BirthPlace
- 2018 Marla Wegner, RN Family BirthPlace
- 2019 Lisa Schrenk, RN Patient Care Unit
- 2020 Jenna Bredahl, RN Quality & Risk Management
- 2021 Jessica Linderman, RN, Surgery Center Manager
- 2022 Tara Simonsen, RN, Family BirthPlace
- 2023 Emily Woodley, BAN, RN, CLC, Family BirthPlace
Employee Support Fund
We support the people who provide your care
Our Employee Support Fund provides scholarship funding to those who want to advance their skills and education. It also provides benevolence in the case of medical or financial crisis.