Ready to Help
The JRMC Orthopedic Clinic specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves. The specialty includes procedures such as total joint replacements of the hip, knee and shoulder, knee arthroscopy and fracture repair.
Complementing each other with their individual areas of expertise, our surgeons, Dr. Dean and Dr. Volk will get you back to doing what you love. Two surgeons also mean JRMC has better coverage when an emergency arrives as well as less waiting for clinic visits and any scheduled procedures.
Helping with broken bones to total joint replacement
The JRMC Orthopedic Clinic specializes in the correction or prevention of deformities, disorders and or injuries of joints including hips, knees, shoulders and ankles.
- sports injuries
- carpal tunnel
- acute and chronic joint pain
- total hip replacement
- total knee replacement
- partial knee replacement
- ACL, MCL, LCL repair
- total shoulder replacement
- knee arthroscopy
- trauma surgery
- fixation and care of long bone fractures
- hand surgery
- amputation lower extremity
- foot and ankle trauma
- laparoscopic rotator cuff repair
- joint injections
JRMC offers an informative class for patients undergoing total hip, total shoulder and total knee replacements. All patients and family members are required to attend the joint replacement education class prior to surgery. An educated patient is a patient who recovers quickly and gets back to normal life activities faster. One of the major factors in a successful recovery from surgery is knowing what to expect during your hospital stay and when you go home.
The class includes:
- ways to prepare the home for safety and comfort after discharge
- checklist of what is needed before surgery
- role of a support person through the recovery phase
- physical therapy
JRMC's ORTHOPEDIC TEAM
guidelines for our physical therapy partners
Download any of the below guidelines to support partnering with JRMC in patient care.
Contact JRMC Rehabilitation Services with any questions at (701) 952-4800.
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Clavicle Fracture ORIF
- CMC Thumb Arthroplasty
- Distal Clavicle Excision
- Return to Sport/Activity Discharge
- Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Shoulder Bankart Repair
- Shoulder Biceps Tenodesis
- Shoulder Labral Repair Debridement
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Large Tear Repair
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Medium Tear Repair
- Subacromial Decompression
- Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Trigger Finger Release
- Trigger Thumb Release