The community can count on Jamestown Regional Medical Center.
JRMC is hosting Business After Hours: a JRMC Community Update on Wednesday, October 24 at 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. The hospital will provide a brief update on leadership, the facility and the JRMC Cancer Center. Drinks and appetizers will be provided.
“We’re grateful to the community for its support,” said Trisha Jungels, JRMC Chief Nursing Officer and Interim President & CEO. “From 1929 to 2018, the community is what makes JRMC possible. It’s an honor to care for all of you.”
Some highlights of 2018 include:
- Receiving a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital award from iVantage Health Analytics for the fifth year in a row.
- Top 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare award from Becker’s Healthcare.
- Best Places to Work award from Modern Healthcare two years in a row.
- 50 Best Places to Work award from Prairie Business Magazine.
- The start of construction on the JRMC Cancer Center, slated to be completed by summer 2019.
- Adding new EEG equipment for JRMC.
- Welcoming four new providers: Dr. Kent Diehl, emergency medicine; Dr. Steve Inglish, emergency medicine; Crystal Krapp, APRN, DNP-C; Dr. Kayla Emter, podiatry.
The meeting will be in the JRMC Apple Basket Café. All members of the public are welcome. Admission is free.