Jamestown Regional Medical Center welcomes a new physician to its team. As JRMC’s gynecologist, Dr. Gregg McAdoo offers appointments and surgeries for women of all ages.
“JRMC is proud to care on for this region. Women deserve the best,” said Trisha Jungels, JRMC Chief Nursing Officer. “That includes advanced gynecological care. JRMC is grateful to welcome Dr. McAdoo to our team.”
Dr. McAdoo is a Williston native who graduated from University of North Dakota with a bachelor’s degree in chemistry. He studied medicine and completed his residency at Creighton University in Omaha, Neb. He is a fellow with the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Dr. McAdoo brings decades of experience with him to the role of JRMC gynecologist. When he’s not working, he enjoys hunting and fishing.
“My goal is to work in partnership with family practice to care for women in this community,” he said.
As a gynecologist, services Dr. McAdoo offers include:
- prolapse repairs and incontinence
- L-scope tubals and ovary removal
- advanced hysterectomy options:
- laparoscopically assisted (LAVH)
- hysteroscopy with myosure device to remove polyps/fibroids, etc.
- hysteroscopy with ablation
- D&C with suction for miscarriage
Additional care he can offer women of the region include:
- infertility treatment
- permanent and temporary contraception
- cervical cancer screenings/breast exams
- relief from heavy or long-lasting periods
Schedule direct at (701) 952-4878 or online.