Bringing Cancer Care Home
Cancer has left very few people untouched. In a 60 mile radius, 252 people are diagnosed or pass away from cancer each year. Currently, more than 100 people from the Jamestown region travel 200 miles for a chemotherapy infusion. This may be a monthly, weekly or even daily trip.
As our partner, your gift will…
- build the JRMC Cancer Center
- increase access to undeserved communities in central North Dakota
- improve the quality of life for patients and their families
- support patients on their cancer journey with state of the art care
- recruit and train expert staff
Get it up and running in our current space. This campaign goal is $350,000 and is now complete! As of June 2016 JRMC Foundation has received over $400,000 in support and pledges. This includes a generous lead gift from Farmers Union to help purchase equipment and start plans for a dedicated cancer center.
This phase is well underway. It includes fundraising to create the JRMC Cancer Center, staff training and physician recruitment. If you would like more information about giving opportunities, please contact Lisa Jackson, JRMC Foundation Director at (701) 253-4806.
Based on prior phases and funding, JRMC will explore offering radiation therapy.