Polar Pig “Walk the Plank” for JRMC Hospice supports chaplaincy, grief support, medical supplies as well as equipment, telecare and comfort items.
This year due to the pandemic, the Harley Owners Group are changing things up to limit groups of people.
- ice bucket vs. jumping
- No minimum for challenge, just donate that day or drop off at Stutsman Harley-Davidson or JRMC Foundation prior.
- onsite chili feed (not competition)
- online auction
The Polar Pig “Ice Bucket Challenge” is set for Saturday, Jan. 30, with a chili feed at 10:30 a.m. at Stutsman Harley-Davidson. The online auction starts Monday, Jan. 25 and ends at 2 p.m. on the day of the event.
Special gifts as of today include:
- Fraternal Order of Eagles Midway 2923, New Rockford
- Fraternal Order of Eagles, Valley City
- Stutsman Harley Davidson, Jamestown
- District 8 ABATE, Jamestown
- Sanford Health, Jamestown
- J & L Bar and Grill, Sanborn
- Page Fire Department
- Thundering Saints, Valley City
For questions, contact Don Wegner at (701) 269-7047 or Stutsman-Harley Davidson at (701) 252-5271. Support JRMC here.